Security system for Mercedes?

The_Don

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A few v8 Amg
Whats wrong with Gravesend, I dont actually live there but I do go into there fairy often, in fact I think its better than a lot of places. Yes, it has a comparatively high Sikh population, but I find them to be respectful and pretty trouble free, not like the old days when it was a Sailors town. You could be going somewhere worse.

Why have you mentioned sikhs in this post ?

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 CAB Elegance C208
Why have you mentioned sikhs in this post ?

take it in context please, CMAX was saying that yes the area has a high Sikh population, but he found them to be nice.

There is no discrimination in his post.

The_Don

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A few v8 Amg
Thats a bit like saying Yes, it has a comparatively high english/white population, but I find them to be respectful and pretty trouble free, not like the old days when it was a Sailors town. You could be going somewhere worse.

The_Don

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A few v8 Amg
Hi,

I am going to be moving from a very safe area to Gravesend in Kent - which I believe is not as great!

The fact sikhs have been mentioned in this topic is i find discriminating.

Wirral_guy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2004 CLK270cdi Avantgarde
Hi,

I am going to be moving from a very safe area to Gravesend in Kent - which I believe is not as great!

The fact sikhs have been mentioned in this topic is i find discriminating.

Re-reading the post he is actually trying to say that it is better now, with a noticeable number of Sikhs, than when it was a sailor town. If, of course, you are trying to be offended then the wording could possibly be better but I am certain that that is not what the OP meant.

Dave

cmax200

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C230 Sport
Look guys my comments were not meant to offend, I have nothing against any race/or creed. What I stated was nothing more than a matter of fact.
I was making the point that perhaps the original poster had formed an opinion about the area and maybe that was what he had based is views on.
I do think its been taken totally out of context, if it is read the way it was meant, then it would be seen as a non-racist remark. To read it any other way is again a sad indictment of today,s thinking, always look at the bad and make an issue out of something where none exists.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom