W114 250 CE 1969 - Engine required

titch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL55 2003
Hi,

Needed an engine for my next project. It for a 1969 250ce. The current engine is completely shot.

I understand that these models were fitted with the M114 I6 engine. What other models of MBs can I potentially look at to find replacement?

Any pointers would be much appreciated. :cool:

Thanks
Jay

250 coupe

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W114 250ce , 318i E30 coupe
Hi,

Needed an engine for my next project. It for a 1969 250ce. The current engine is completely shot.

I understand that these models were fitted with the M114 I6 engine. What other models of MBs can I potentially look at to find replacement?

Any pointers would be much appreciated. :cool:

Thanks
Jay

Hi!
I have the same car(same year)...

A simple replacement is M123 I6 engine (w123 models)

Fits easily...what exactly have you in mind? :cool:

syncropaddy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
.... too many cars!
I have a complete engine and gearbox and lots of other bits if you are interested.

Full.jpg

Last edited:

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom