w639

1. Squibby17

2005 Vito Electric Window/Lock Actuator/Door Module fault?

Hi all, An an ex-Sprinter owner who's had zero issues with the van for over 14 years, I'm 6 months into owning a Vito that's driving me up the wall, and I'm reaching out for any advice: Back before Christmas, while putting the passenger (NSF) electric window down, there was an audible pop from...
  2. N

W639 115 CDI MAF Mystery Any help greatly appreciated!

Hey guys. Had my 07 Vito for around 4 years its done 184,000 and an absolute beast still. Although I'm having some problems with the MAF. In low gears the, especially 1st gear, the van jumps and jerks like it cant breathe properly. Connected a OBD with live data and the MAF data was erratic...
  3. J

Location of oxygen sensors

Can anyone help me locate the oxygen sensors on a Mercedes vito w639? I have the engine diagnostic light on and heard this is the most common reason. Thanks in advance
  4. H

W639 115CDI 2005 with Code errors

Hey everyone, I bought a Vito that hit a main bearing, everything is fixed tho I now have fault codes I need help with. I need Solutions. List of Codes: P2537 P2041 P2511 P2061 P2062 P2014 P2040 Also I don't know where to find a connector coming from the computer box, but one problem...
  5. E

Viano (w639) Left sliding door closed message

Hello all, i got a used 2013 Viano (w639) a month ago. Recently, there is this message (Left sliding door closed) when i try to open the left sliding door from the button on the dash. There is just some beep sound and the message. I have no problem opening the door manually from outside and...
  6. Mish Salleh

Hello everyone.

Hello. I'm Mish from Brunei. I own a MB Viano (W639) 2006 (ver '03-'06) CDi 2.2. A couple of months ago I've sent my car to replace the AC's cooling coil & compressor at the local workshop which was leaking bad. Got that fixed but the sad thing is, when I came to collect the car, I found out...
  7. M

Vito W639- Squeaky bounce when decelerating (in gear)

My MB Vito W639 Bus (2006) 111 CDI has developed a nasty squeak/bouncy chirping noise when I slow down in gear (below 25mph). (See video) Sounds like bouncy bed springs. First noticed it when slowing down for a speed bump. Took it to a (trusted) garage and the mechanic cleaned up and greased...
  8. I

Viano W639 Electric Sliding door pops open when driving

Quite randomly, I can be driving along and the right hand electric sliding door just unlocks itself and pops open a little. Thankfully it doesn't slide all the way back! Initially, I thought it was when I drove over a bump but that's not the case, it happens on the flat as well. It has to be...
  9. M

Vito 109 W639

Hi everyone, firstly thanks for allowing me to join this forum. My name is Mark and I live in Jersey C.I. I have a issue with my vito that no one can seem to answer and I was hoping someone may of had the same sort of problem. Up to now it has been faultless in the 10 years I have had it...
  10. A

Vito W639 body panel replacement

Hi guys, my dad's Vito/Viano W639 is missing its rear right panel between the wheel and the door (see pics). Does anybody know where to get a replacement for it, or at least contact details? I'm an international student living in Birmingham without a car, and it's really hard for me to go to...
Top Bottom